SEW & MySchool, MyVillage, MyPlanet are giving you the chance to win 1 of 3 beauty training courses from the Beauty Therapy Institute.
How to enter?
All you need to do to stand a chance to win to choose SEW as your beneficiary of choice on your MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet profile or linked Woolworths card & simply swipe each time you shop & you’ll raise funds for the causes that matter to you shop at a Woolworths store – Giving back made easy – without costing you a cent!
Don’t have MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card or need to update your beneficiaries?
New supporters sign up for SEW https://www.myschool.co.za/supporter/apply/?beneficiary=12412
Current supporters, add SEW a beneficiary (can have up to 3) https://www.myschool.co.za/supporter/update/
Link your Woolworths card to MySchool http://www.myschool.co.za/cardholders/link-your-woolworths-card
These 3 training courses:
- Manual Facial (value is R11900) – BTI @Sorbet Rivonia
- Holistic Massage (value is R10372) – BTI @ Sorbet Randburg
- Lash Extension with tinting (value R10520) – BTI @Sorbet Cape Town
Terms & Conditions
- Competition duration 22 June ends 15 July 2020.
- BTI have sponsored the 3 training courses that are the prizes for this competition valued at R32,000.
- Each specific training course is only available in that specific city at the stated BTI campus which is;
Manual Facial (value is R11900) – BTI @Sorbet Rivonia
Holistic Massage (value is R10372) – BTI @ Sorbet Randburg
Lash Extension with tinting (value R10520) – BTI @Sorbet Cape Town
- Each 3 winners of the sponsored 3 courses will be announced in the week of 17 July on social media by The Sorbet Group- SEW.
- MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet are not involved nor invested with SEW for this competition.
- No employee or direct family member of The Sorbet Group or The Beauty Therapy Institute may enter this competition.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Sorbet Group reserves the right to the right to terminate, temporarily suspend or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control or technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The judge’s decision is final.