Calling all girls that have an interest in learning about hair styling for the girl on the go. The Sorbet Drybar Academy offers a variety of programmes specialising in blow-drying techniques, basic understanding hair & hair growth patterns & latest blow-drying techniques. The course also covers up-styling & keratin-straightening treatment techniques.
What else do we offer at the Sorbet Drybar Academy?
- Additional training in Exclusive & Professional local & international Brands
- Continuous growth and training
- Career presentations
- Assistance with CV write-ups at a minimum additional fee
- Detailed recruitment assessments
- Guaranteed interviews within the Brand
- Once employed, competitive salary structures offered.
What are the Requirements to join the Sorbet Drybar Academy?
- Interest in hair styling & providing exceptional service
- Over the age of 18
- SA ID / valid Passport with Permit / Asylum
- Previous experience is advantageous but not essential
What if I am a qualified Hair Stylist already?
Good News – Sorbet Drybar wants you. Send your CV & Qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact with you on what steps to take next.
Who do I contact if I want to be a part of Sorbet Drybar?
Nazeema Davis – email@example.com | 021 434 3902
Cape Town Regional Office, Sea Point
Carmen Dantu – firstname.lastname@example.org | 011 202 7940
Sorbet Support Office, Rivonia