@SorbetMan Easter Hunt Competition: Terms and Conditions
- Entries will only be considered via Instagram
- Limit of one (1) entry per Instagram Account
- Entrants must have a public Instagram account
- Sponsor (“Sorbet Man (PTY) LTD”) & reserves the right to cancel or suspend the competition
- The competition runs from Thursday, 01st April 2021, at 17:00 PM and ends on Monday, 05th April 2021 at 11:59 PM.
- Eligibility: Participation is open to those who are 18 years of age or older, as of the date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
- How to Enter: By solving the riddles, liking the post, following @sorbetman and sharing the competition post to your stories tagging @sorbetman).
- Entry into the competition is via Instagram only. A limit of one (1) entry per person applies, per Instagram account. Instagram account must be public. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries. Any entries containing the above will be disqualified.
- Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By entering the competition, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by the rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the competition.
- Random Draw Process: Winners will be randomly selected from the entrants who got the riddles correct. And Winners will be announced on Tuesday 6 April 2021. A limit of One (1) prize per person. Winners will be announced by the Sponsor on Instagram. The Sponsor will announce the winner via a Winner Announcement post on the following Instagram Stories pages by tagging the winners: @sorbetman. The winner must contact the Sponsor via a direct message on social media within Two (2) days of the Winner Announcement to accept and redeem their prize. A valid email address will be required and as per the competition rules, must be provided to the Sponsor. If the Winner does not redeem the prize within Two (2) days of the Winner Announcement being placed on Instagram, the prize will be forfeited, and Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner randomly from the original pool of entrants. If the prize cannot be awarded after three alternate winners have been notified, the prize will remain unawarded.
- Prizes: 3 winners, each will receive a R1000 Sorbet voucher redeemable at any Sorbet Group Store and product hamper. Limit of one (1) Prize per person. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, the Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winners.
- Winners will be announced on Tuesday 06.04.2021, following correct entry and they will be rewarded with a R1000 voucher. Each Sorbet voucher redeemable at any Sorbet Group Store.
- Prize Delivery: Winners will be sent their Prize at the conclusion of the campaign. Sponsor will not be responsible if the Prize cannot be delivered due to an incorrect mailing address or for lost or misdirected requests. Prize delivery costs is only covered within South Africa.
- Conditions: By participating, all entrants agree to a “release and hold harmless” clause by the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in this competition, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sorbet-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- Entrants who do not comply with these official rules or attempt to interfere with this promotion in any way shall be disqualified.