Do you want to Own a Franchise?
- The Sorbet business model was specifically developed with franchising in mind.
- We strive to put our franchisees at the centre of our focus and purpose, thereby cultivating a sincere and supportive Franchisor-Franchisee relationship.
- Our “critical-care” approach allows for a relaxed and open understanding amongst our Sorbet community – just another way our Sorbet brand lives the ethos of feeling good.
- Our people are important to us, our guests are valued by us and our service excellence is an industry benchmark etched in our hearts.
- Launched in 2005 with our full salon format, we have since grown to over 220 salons countrywide (and growing ….) with five different formats, being Full Salons, Nail Bars, Drybars, Sorbet Man and Candi & Co.
- Sorbet currently has in excess of 600 000 loyalty members ….. and growing.
- Applicants can obtain more information about the business model at a franchise presentation. Kindly submit the on-line questionnaire (see below) in order to receive an invite.
- The Sorbet brand is a firmly established and successful brand that focuses on service excellence
- Offers extensive business and franchise training
- Offers unlimited Franchisee support
- Industry pioneers
- Fast growing successful loyalty programme
- Our very own much-loved Sorbet retail range
- Leading stockists of Dermalogica, Environ and 365 Skin Workout skincare products in South Africa
- Competitive pricing
- Low management fees
- Effective marketing
- Fully integrated and customised point of sale system and website
- Community-based HR practice with unique remuneration policy
- Plus Clicks Affinity Partner
- Assistance with site selection and landlord negotiations
- Turnkey set up solution – ready to trade
- Assistance with staff selection and recruitment
- Comprehensive training for franchisees and staff
- Full support with opening of salon
- Payroll service if required
- Preferential supplier terms and discounts
- Ongoing franchise support
Our Franchise Promise
We put our Franchise Partners at the centre of our focus and success. We build a sincere and supportive relationship, affording our Franchise Partners a meaningful and transparent business journey – together we create success.
What’s your franchising flavour?
As a potential Franchise Partner, you have the following business opportunities to choose from:
- New Franchise set up of a Sorbet Salon.
- Purchase an existing franchise Salon, Nailbar, Drybar, Sorbet Man or Candi & Co.
So how much will you need to make your franchise dream a reality?
The exact amount of your investment will depend on the size and condition of the selected premises. This varies from site to site.
An unencumbered deposit of 50% of the total cash requirement is needed.
Any additional funding may be obtained from a financial institution of your choice.
The Franchise Application Process
Complete the information questionnaire at the bottom of this page.
On receipt and review of your questionnaire, we will contact you to invite you to a franchise presentation.
For more info contact our Franchise Department on email@example.com