Purchase a minimum of 2 Sorbet products: one must be from the Sorbet product range and one must be a Sorbet Man product at any Clicks or Sorbet store nationwide and stand a chance to win a 5 night trip to London and a visit to one of the North London Sorbet Salons! Can we get a hell yes ? #FeelingLucky #FlyAwayWithMe #SorbetClicksGetaway
(This Competition is only valid for Sorbet Loyalty Members at Sorbet Man Stores, Sorbet Salons AND Clicks Club Card Members at Clicks Stores)
Terms and conditions:
Competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa except the employees and family members of Sorbet Group and Clicks Group as well as respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies of the Sorbet Group and Clicks group. By entering the competition, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules, terms and conditions.
- The Competition commences closes on 20 February 2017
- Should prevailing circumstances prevent prize fulfilment Sorbet Group and Clicks reserve the right to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
- The winner will win 5 nights’ accommodation for 2 adults to London and a visit to one of the North London Sorbet Salons for in-store salon treatments.
- Prize is valued at approximately R45000
- Prize is not transferable, and may not be exchanged for cash. If, for any reason, Clicks or Sorbet Salons cannot provide any of the prizes, Clicks or Sorbet Salons will award an alternative prize of a similar value.
- This price excludes travel insurance, visas, transport (Also excluded transport to and from the airport including travelling around London) meals and spending money (these are for the winner’s own account)
- Competition is open to all South African entrants over the age of 18. Winner and travel partner must have valid passports and be available to travel between March 2017 and March 2018. Peak Season will not be included. The prize must be utilized before March 31st2018
- Competition only valid on the purchase of Sorbet products within Sorbet and Clicks stores.
- Entrants must be a Sorbet Loyalty Member and Clicks Clubcard member to qualify.
- Entrants have to purchase one product from the Sorbet Range and one product from the Sorbet Man range in order to qualify. Entrants can purchase from a Clicks or Sorbet store nationwide.
- Flights and accommodation will be booked by Sorbet Group.
- The validity period of March 2017- March 2018 cannot be extended.
- All flights booked will be booked in economy class.
- If the offer is not taken up by the expiry date, the offer will be forfeited and Sorbet and Clicks shall have no obligation to refund any monies in lieu of these un-utilised flights nor to extend the offer.
- Once the booking is confirmed, any changes to the time and date of travel need to be done more than 24 hours prior to departure and all costs and an administration fees will be covered by the winner and not by Sorbet nor Clicks.
- Winner will be drawn randomly and the draw will take place on the 28thFebruary 2017. The decision is final, no correspondence in the regard will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified telephonically and via email. If the winner cannot be contacted telephonically for a period of five days after the draw, the prize will be forfeited to a new winner that will be chosen randomly.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity and participation in the competition is conditional upon agreement to take part in such publicity. Participants will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for any such publicity or otherwise.
- Each of the winners will be required to provide Clicks and/or Sorbet Salons with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport or South African driver’s licence.
- All and any materials, including publicity materials, will be the sole property of Sorbet Group and Clicks group.
- Sorbet Group and Clicks group reserve the right to terminate, temporarily suspend or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control or technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- Neither Sorbet Group,Clicks nor their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant of this prize draw and/or participant in the prize offered.
- Under no circumstances shall Sorbet Group be liable to anyone who enters this competition for any indirect or consequential loss, howsoever arising, which may be suffered in relation to the competition, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of Sorbet Group or otherwise. The laws of South Africa govern these terms and conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts. Promoter: Sorbet Experience PTY (Ltd) T/A Sorbet Group #1 Eighth Avenue Cnr Wessels Road, Rivonia Sandton, Gauteng 2191. CLICKS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE, SUSPEND OR AMEND THE COMPETITION FOR REASONS BEYOND ITS CONTROL. CLICKS AND ITS SERVICES PROVIDERS, INCLUDING ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK PROVIDERS, ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION OF ENTRY INFORMATION, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, LOST OR DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSION, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, LINE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE, THE INABILITY TO ACCESS ANY WEBSITE OR ONLINE SERVICES OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON BEYOND ITS CONTROL.
- By entering the Sorbet and Clicks Win a Trip to London Competition – All participants agree to the above terms and conditions. All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will be automatically entered into the competition.
- By participating in the Competition, YOU agree, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THAT NEITHER CLICKS NOR Sorbet Salons NOR any OF THEIR RESPECTIVE advertising agencies WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY losses, damages, COSTS OR claims in connection with the Competition or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.