You’re thinking about a challenge that’s suave, smart and sophisticated, right? Something that grabs you by your gusto and brings the Sparta out in you. A real opportunity, for a real man. How about owning a Sorbet Man Franchise AKA the best barbershop in Cape Town, Johannesburg, or any sunny corner of SA?
If ever there was chance to be part a steady growing enterprise that ignites alpha, beta and metro male verve – and complements your entrepreneurial skills with a fresh splash of Yes Man! : This. Is. It.
If you didn’t already know it, Sorbet Man is the distinguished big brother of Sorbet Beauty Salons; a homegrown-gone-global enterprise and “mother brand” boasting over 150 outlets and counting. Thanks to the fantastic reception to our first MAN stores (considered by some as the best barbers in Johannesburg, if we’re allowed to gloat) opened in 2014 – and enthusiastic fist pumps of the brand by S.A blokes, we’re looking to expand. We’re keen to partner with the right kind of people; your kind of people.
So, if the words ‘coiffure’, ‘cologne’, and or ‘beard grooming’ warm the cockles of your heart as smoothly as a 15-year-old scotch, then a Sorbet Man Franchise could be just what you’re after. And if you think for one second this may be a close shave, fear not: this opportunity is served with professional advice, marketing support and a warm towel to soften the pores. At Sorbet Man we’re a distinguished, no-mess, no-fuss, Bond-Style operation that has more swagger than Jagger.
Be the B.O.S.S!
Need More Convincing?
- The Sorbet brand is a firmly established and successful brand that focuses on service excellence
- Offers extensive business and franchise training
- Offers unlimited Franchisee support
- Industry pioneers
- Fast growing successful loyalty programme
- Our very own much loved Sorbet retail range
- Leading stockists of Dermalogica and Environ skincare products in South Africa
- Competitive pricing
- Low management fees
- Effective marketing
- Fully integrated and customised point of sale system and website
- Community-based HR practice with unique remuneration policy
- Plus! Clicks Affinity Partner
Our Franchise Promise
The Sorbet business model was specifically developed with franchising in mind. We put our franchisees at the centre of our focus and success, therefore cultivating a sincere and supportive Franchisor-Franchisee relationship. Our “critical-care” approach allows for a relaxed and open rapport amongst our Sorbet family – meaning we can do business while shooting the breeze, erring closely on the side of striking up a (dare we say it) bromance.
You have our assurance on:
- Assistance with site selection and landlord negotiations
- Turnkey set up solution – ready to trade
- Assistance with staff selection and recruitments
- Comprehensive training for franchisees and staff
- Full support with opening of salon
- Accounting and payroll service if required
- Preferential supplier terms and discounts
- Ongoing franchise support
If only the best of the best will do, and the only short cut you like to take is with a pair of clippers, then let’s talk. Jump right on the MAN WAGON by doing this:
The Franchise Application Process
Complete the information questionnaire at the bottom of this page On receipt and review of your questionnaire, we will contact you to invite you to a franchise presentation
How Much do I Need?
So just how much will you need to make your Sorbet dream a reality? The exact amount of your investment will depend entirely on the size and condition of your selected store and varies from site to site. 50% of this amount should be available in unencumbered cash as a deposit (funding can be obtained for the balance).
For more information on becoming a Sorbet Franchisee email the Boss Man, Rudi Rudolph: email@example.com or call the Sorbet Support Office on 011 202 7940